Quick & Easy Five-Spice Pork Collar with Stir-fry Noodles
Make a delicious noodle stir-fry with Baggie's Pork Collar
This recipe page will give you super quick and easy instructions for the most delicious pork stir-fry and noodle recipe.
Serves min 2 pax
Prep 10 min
Cook 10 minutes
Prepare your Pork Collar
- Add your pork collar, along with the marinade ingredients to the zip lock bag.
- Use your rolling pin to pound the collar steak to around 1-1.5cm in thickness.
- Leave to marinade for a further 10 minutes.
Cook your Pork stir-fry
- Place your noodles in a bowl of boiling water to separate the noodles.
- Add the water, soy sauce, garlic and five spice to the zip lock bag
- Heat your wok to a medium high heat.
- Add the oil and fry your pork collar for 5 minutes and turn and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the stir-fry sauce, the onion and red chilli to the Steak and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Remove the pork collar and rest on a board.
- Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
- Slice the pork and add back to the wok, with any meat juice and the snow peas.
- Cook until the pork is perfectly done and remove for the heat.
- Serve into 2 bowls and enjoy!
Wok or large frying pan
For the five-spice marinade:
For the stir-fry:
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.