HOPE African Botanicals Gin celebrates South Africa's distinctive Fynbos, triple distilled with 8 botanicals. These include hand-picked organic kapokbos, otherwise known as snowbush, and buchu from our unique floral kingdom.
Kapokbos is a wild sweet rosemary, which adds floral and herbaceous notes, and buchu is a small fragrant shrub that lends uniquely punchy blackcurrant notes. This is South Africa in a glass!
NOSE: Punchy fruit notes with hints of pine
PALATE: Floral with blackcurrant and juniper
FINISH: Complex finish which is subtly sweet
A batch distilled gin infused with infused with these botanicals and aromatics:
- Juniperus (Juniperus Communis),
- Coriander (Coriandrum Sativum)
- Angelica root (Angelica Archangelica)
- Lemon peel
- Orange peel
- Liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
- Buchu (Agathosma Betulina)
- Kapokbos (Eriocephalus africanus)