The Napoleon Rogue® SE 425 Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner and Rear Burner is a durable stainless steel grill. Featuring three main burners, a rear rotisserie burner, and a high top lid, this grill has everything you need to create gourmet meals. Sear restaurant-style steaks on the integrated sear station, while generous side shelves provide plenty of prep space.
- STAINLESS STEEL ICONIC WAVE™ COOKING GRIDS are rust-resistant, require little maintenance and provide even heat.
- DURABLE CAST ALUMINUM FIRE BOX is virtually indestructible. The fire box resists rust on a superior level and is backed by a 15 Year Warranty.
- ROBUST ERGONOMIC CONTROL KNOBS for ULTIMATE CONTROL. Like the steering wheel of a car, the smooth grip and robust shape enhances your grilling experience.
- ENCLOSED CART DESIGN – PROTECTION FROM WEATHER. Beyond sleek design, the enclosed cart protects from the elements for long-lasting durability.
- INSTANT JETFIRE™ IGNITION – This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- CROSS LIGHTING BURNER AUTOMATICALLY RELIGHTS: If a burner goes out or fails to light, cross-lighting brackets automatically ignite the adjacent burners.
- PREMIUM QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS PROVEN LONGEVITY & PERFORMANCE. Providing the perfect balance of fuel and oxygen, our premium quality burners blaze with efficiency and even heating.
- LARGE FOLDING SIDE SHELF WITH BOTTLE OPENER – Enjoy grilling with a larger prep area with a side shelf that folds for easy storage.
- SLEEK HIGH-TOP LID speaks true to Napoleon artisanship creating design balance on the larger Rogue models.
- INTEGRATED TOOL HOOKS on each side shelf are great for keeping tools close at hand while maintaining a clean prep area.
- DUAL-LEVEL STAINLESS STEEL SEAR PLATES with a staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects the burners.
- ACCU-PROBE™ TEMPERATURE GAUGE accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when barbecuing.