Creamy Chicken, Mushroom & Pepper Pasta Recipe
Use our So Good Creamy Sauce Base available at Baggie's to make a super easy meal.
If you do big batch cooking meals, then we have an easy and delicious recipe for you to try.
Serves 8 - 12 pax
Prep 10 min
Cook 20 minutes
Prepare your Base
- Boil water in a cooking pot and cook your pasta until al dente.
- Prepare your vegetables and chop your chicken thing to 2cm cubes (or smaller if preferred)
- Heat your large cooking pan to a medium high heat and add olive oil
- Add your chicken to the pan and fry for 8 minutes
- Add vegetables in the large pan until ingredients are cooked
- Whisk the sauce base and 1 litre warm water then put over the heat, bring to the boil and stir continuously for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the pasta and sauce base to the cooking pan with other ingredients and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve
Large cooking pan
- 100g Bacon, fried and sliced
- 1 Courgette, finely chopped
- 100g Green Beans, finely sliced
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.